Question: Has it ever crossed your mind that President Obama might be suffering from a Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), like other leaders, who in time are proven to be subtle, refined, socially-adept, manipulative, possessed of thespian skills, overly convincing, lacking of empathy and are ruthless and relentlessly driven, as evidenced by the numerous controversial actions taken by him during the first few months of his administration?
This peace written by Joseph Farah, editor and CEO of WorldNetDaily, provides you with his own diagnosis of President Obama’s state of mind, along with evidence that supports that diagnosis-You Decide:
“I KNOW. “Is Barack Obama Crazy?” is a pretty provocative subject for an email. I admit, I don’t know the answer to the question.
But, given Barack Obama’s actions in the first few months of his administration, it’s a valid question.
And so, the May issue of WorldNetDaily’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine takes it on.
Let’s examine some of the evidence:
- If you held a job and people were questioning your qualifications, and all you had to do to put an end to those questions, not to mention more than a dozen lawsuits filed against you, was to produce a valid birth certificate you claimed to possess, would you refuse to take that simple step? Or would you, as Obama has done, spend at least $1 million to fight the lawsuits? I think most people would agree that someone who chose the latter is either crazy or doesn’t have a valid birth certificate.
- Let’s say you got a job in which you succeeded someone with whom you disagreed passionately. Would you try to have that person prosecuted over those differences, knowing that some day, someone with whom you disagree would succeed you and possibly contemplate the same course of action? That’s what Obama talked about doing in the case of his disagreement with George W. Bush over the practice of coercive interrogations – policies, I might point out, that were employed not just by his immediate predecessor, but by every war-time president in the history of the United States.
- Or what do you make of Obama’s efforts to ban the use of the words “terror” and “terrorism” from his administration’s lexicon? The administration prefers to call attacks on terrorists “overseas contingency operations.” And terrorist attacks at home are referred to as “man-caused disasters.” These new terms are apparently considered less offensive to terrorists.
- While there are hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizens voluntarily serving in arms overseas, the Obama administration put out a report to law enforcement agencies throughout the country to be wary of returning veterans, because they might be more inclined to get involved in “right-wing extremist” activities.
- Obama presides – legitimately or illegitimately – over a nation founded on the ideals of “independence” and “national sovereignty.” Yet, in a speech given in Prague, what was his prescription for making the world a better place? “All nations must come together to build a stronger, global regime,” he said.
- How about his solution to an economic crisis spurred by too much indebtedness? More debt.
- Let’s say you’re the first black president. Do you appoint a black attorney general who indicts the people who just elected you as a “nation of cowards” on matters of race?
- Imagine appointing to a top policy position at the Defense Department, a columnist from the Los Angeles Times who believes U.S. policies were to blame for the 9/11 attacks by al-Qaida. That would be Rosa Brooks, who also previously referred to Obama’s immediate predecessor as “our torturer in chief “ and a “psychotic who need(s) treatment” while comparing Bush’s arguments for waging a war on terrorism to Adolf Hitler’s use of political propaganda.
I could go on, but I think you get the picture.
I don’t know if any of these actions mean the president is crazy. But I do know they mean he is dangerous to the security and prosperity of the nation.
For a more complete diagnosis, I refer you to the May issue of WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, titled NARCISSIST IN CHIEF: Experts explain what makes Barack Obama tick.”
Note: The following articles and/or blog posts and videos relate to this issue-You Decide:
Obama and the Narcissism of Big Differences!-Posted on The Wall Street Journal-By JOSEPH RAGO-On August 6, 2011:
LPAC-TV Interview With Sam Vakin: ‘Obama Is a Malignment Narcissist’–Posted Scribd-By zadanliran:
Hannity: Obama Detached, Obsessed With Critics, Sources Say–Posted on NewsMax.com-On November 16, 2010:
Note: The above diagnosis seems to relate to and/or support my following blog posts-You Decide:
Are We Witnessing Narcissism At Work?
Are We Witnessing Conversational Hypnosis At Work?
This blog post reveals an eye-opening document that contains over 60 pages of evidence and analysis, which seem to make a good case that President Obama uses a little known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know, which he uses as a means of accomplishing his hidden agenda–You Decide:
Do Alinsky’s Rules Define This Administration’s Governing Style?
Extensive Research Into Senator Obama’s Background Completed on November 3, 2008:
This blog post contains a summary of the results of my extensive research into Senator Obama’s personal and career background, which I conducted as a means of educating myself prior to casting my ballot, that was completed on November 3, 2008 (two days prior to the election), along with a list of unanswered questions and numerous concerns relating to his lack of executive experience, seemingly shady background and his association with radical individuals and/or organizations (Tell me who you hang around with and I’ll tell you who you are!)-You Decide:
Where Is America Today?
Washington Times Calls for Obama’s Impeachment!
A Nation Adrift Theme and Disclaimer:
“Food For Thought”
“God Bless & Keep Our USA Safe”